Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pei Wei!


I’m a big fan of Chinese food. So I decided to do a review on Pei Wei. It is located just a little bit past the quarry market. It is a branch of P.F.Changs. They have smaller but similar menu. No entre is more than eight dollars. I can’t say its healthy but almost everything there is delicious. They have a good selection of noodle dishes. All of their main entrées come with your choice of chicken, beef, or tofu and either white or brown rice. I personally recommend the crab wontons for an appetizer and the chicken Thai dynamite. I cant get enough of it either. Pei Wei is usually busy so most of the time there is a good wait for your food. I have never had a bad meal there it is worth the short wait. So if you’re looking for something a little different to eat along the Asian cuisine then Pei Wei is the place to go. It is a low priced option that is bound to please. Anyone who is a fan of P.F Chang’s is a fan of Pei Wei. You can even watch your food being made if you so choose. If your looking for some good Chinese food then head over to Pei Wei!

1 comment:

  1. I eat at PF Changs frequently, but never knew about Pei Wei. Thanks for the review...will try it soon.

    ReplyDelete