Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lulu's Cafe


I stumbled across Lulu’s Café the first week I was in San Antonio. It was eleven thirty at night and Lulu’s was the only place I could find that was open. The parking lot was packed so I thought this little café had to be good. Inside I found what I believe to be the world’s largest cinnamon roll. It was twice the size of my head and had to weigh at least 3 pounds. I was beyond shocked. The waitress told me the chicken fried steak was there specialty so I decided to try it. I wasn’t disappointed. It was one of the best chicken fried steaks I’ve ever had. It was also very massive. That was the first time that I haven’t been able to finish all the food on my plate. There was just too much to eat. After seeing ridiculously large cinnamon roll, I had to try it. Myself, and 3 other friends barely put a dent in the thing. The best part of the whole dinner was the price. For 3 days worth of food I paid about thirteen dollars. That’s something no college kid can pass up. So if you ever have a late night craving for chicken fried steak or a huge cinnamon roll, just head down Main Street to Lulu’s Café.

No comments:

Post a Comment