Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chipotle


My series of Blogs are going to be about affordable restaurants near Trinity University. The first place I reviewed was Chipotle. It is located on Broadway St. about 3 miles from campus. Chipotle doesn't exist in New Mexico so the first time I tried it I was hooked. Every chance I get I go there. It’s simply delicious. The best part is its also well priced. The prices range from 6 to 7 dollars depending on the type of meat you add to either your burrito or tacos. The burritos are huge. I eat a lot and one Chipotle burrito can fill me up. I just recently tried the tacos and was impressed. You can either get soft or crunchy tacos. I personally like the crunchy tacos. Even though its not on the menu, they make a killer quesadilla. And it also happens to be the cheapest item priced at a staggering $4.50. The thing I like most about Chipotle is that all the food they serve is either organic or comes from an organic produce. It’s not completely healthy but it does make difference when deciding where I want to go eat. I feel a lot better about myself when I eat at Chipotle compared to Whataburger or Mcdonalds. So I would highly recommend Chipotle for a quick but delicious burrito!




1 comment:

  1. A link to the web sites would be great. Some of them post menus online.

    ReplyDelete